- Reviews (0)
Multimedia playback and multimedia zone available
Remote update available
Remote Management and troubleshooting for up to 100 players
Professional digital signage software-iSignager included.
iSignager consists of 3 powerful software solutions for content creation, playback scheduling and remote management. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface enables anyone to create and manage programs in minutes.
Remote multimedia content update available
iS-1500 allows remote content update and iSignager supports a range of file formats including Flash and RSS.
Smart designwidgets with simple drag-&-drop interface
With this simple interface, anyone can design a professional-looking multi-zone advertisement in seconds.
Calendar –view provides an easy scheduling table for everyday, weekly and monthly.
The intuitive drag and drop user interface helps users easily define file playback sequences, timing control and matrix playback management.
Remote management & troubleshooting available
iCommander /iSignager processes strong command task management functions which allows users to easily manage multiple remote players in minutes. Including Player log, Screen On/Off, Schedule On/Off and other required information for troubleshooting, this saves users’ time and money on on-site management.
Remotely manage up to 100 players and free license extension
iSignager supports multiple player management without extra license costs or subscription fees.
Instant and emergency message publishing
Instant message publishing is available for user’s convenience in time in need. Emergency message publishing can be particularly useful in public venues to make individuals aware of urgent situations such as national emergencies, intruders, fires, and hurricanes and give important evacuation instructions.
No firewall/router configuration required
iSignager provides easy settings for users to synchronize remote players with the appointed central server. No firewall/router configuration is required.
|CPU||Sigma Designs SoC processor|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI 1.3a|
|1920 x 1080|
Video up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
|Audio Output||1 x RCA L/R|
1 x S/PDIF
|Storage||1 x SDHC card slot|
1 x 2.5″ SSD bay
|LAN||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet|
|WLAN (optional)||USB dongle, 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2|
|Remote Control (optional)||1 x 2.5mm phone jack for external IR remote receiver|
|USB||2 x USB 2.0|
|Serial||1 x RS-232|
|Watchdog||Internal hardware watchdog for error recovery|
|Buttons||1 x power button|
1 x reset button (reset to factory default)
|Power||External power adaptor, 12V DC|
|Dimension (W x D x H mm)||188 x 134 x 76|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 45ºC|
Thông số kỹ thuật phần mềm
iArtist is a powerful and flexible layout design tool. It enables users to design a multi-zone layout and define file playback sequences, timing, and transition effects. In addition, users can use the intuitive drag-and-drop operation to create their own templates or layouts. The timeline view lets users define playlists intuitively.
iScheduler is a full range scheduling tool for the layout playback. It supports hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly based scheduling. Several scheduling templates are provided for users’ quick choices. Users can easily do scheduling by putting their desired layouts into time slots. Drag and drop to determine the playback length in the calendar view slots. The precise time definition of the playback looping is also available by right clicking the slot for the detailed property settings.
iCommander is an administration software for remote monitoring , which is capable of managing 25 units (max.) of players at the same time. iCommander presents the monitoring status by a dynamically refreshing dashboard. It delivers essential information for routine checks. Further detailed information required for maintenance or troubleshooting is also provided by the iCommander.
Building a digital signage network is usually the easy part. However, running a system successfully day after day requires constant vigilance. All of those screens and signage players need a watchful eye just in case something goes wrong. The dashboard panel feature gives you the proactive tools that enable you to monitor a digital signage network conveniently on your computer.
Player status provides real-time information, such as registration, IP, MAC address, current layout, and last heartbeat.
A summary of a player’s real-time information and configuration.
Arrange the player management command sets, such as scheduling on/off and removing media files
Provide the detailed player logs, including the system logs and playback related information.
List with the transfer progress and expiration time of plan publishing.
A smart choice for your digital signage
- iSignager makes remote monitoring easy and simple; heartbeat packets for detecting the player’s on/offline status, online playback status to check up the player error messages and tasks for today’s publishing.
- iSignager saves your on-site management cost by scheduling on/off your remote players without acquiring any on-site effort!
- iSignager retrieves the on-going content playback status.
- iSignager enables you to perform troubleshooting remotely by retrieving some important indexes, such as CPU temperature. Whenever an abnormal situation occurs, the hardware watchdog timer will trigger the system restart automatically. In the iCommander, you can also choose to restore configurations or recover the system immediately, whenever necessary.
- Support Dual Full HD (1080p) video display at an editable full mode.
- Support Display Port + DVI output.
- Support Flash and RSS content display.
- Fanless design, low noise.
Supported Multimedia Objects:
- Video: Support MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, FLV, H.264, VC-1 video formats.
- Audio: Support MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV.
- Image: Support BMP, JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG.
- Text: Support messages from text strings, text files and RSS. The scrolling speed is adjustable.
- Flash: Support Flash 10.
- Clock: Support digital, analog, and multiple real-time clocks.